Product DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
The Personal WordPress blog theme gives bloggers, writers, journalists and video bloggers an opportunity to showcase their skills with text and multimedia content. Instead of relying solely on writing, Personal makes it easy to showcase high quality video and photo content, beginning with its large video 940px view port width.
It’s design is minimalistic yet boasts an enhanced 940x-wide view port for Hi Definition video uploads. It has an extremely clean layout but retains great functionality through optional homepage regions using drag-and-drop widget insertion from the back-end Control Panel.
The title, text excerpt, author name, number of comments, and publication date are displayed within the main feed, and the reader only needs to click once on the title to go through to the full post.
You can choose the widget-driven homepage layout or a blog layout to be shown on the homepage. Additionally you can choose whether to show a sidebar to the left/right or no sidebar on the blog layout.
Custom Page Templates
Its Custom Page Templates include layouts for Archives, Full Width, Blog Feed and Portfolio (one column, two columns or three columns).
Responsive and Mobile Friendly
Personal is a responsive theme and will automatically adjust the parameters of your website’s content to fit the screen size of mobile devices such as the iPhone and Android. Tablet computers can also enjoy a customized experience.
There are three layout options for the Portfolio page template. You can choose from a one, two or three column layout and have your visitors click through to a single portfolio item in just one click.
Drag-And-Drop Widget Placement
The Personal theme comes with plenty of custom widgets that can be inserted within the sidebar and footer regions through the Control Panel. Widgets include Social links, recent posts/comments, archives, search functions, about page, and more.
All of Obox’s themes are coded with SEO in mind, and we recommend using the WP SEO plugin as it works perfectly with all of our themes.
This theme makes full use of the new customization options in the latest version of WordPress. We’ve implemented an extensive color scheme options panel so that you can change the color of your theme to anything you like.
- Unlimited colors
- Left / Right or no sidebar layout
- 3 Column Footer
- Full google font library available
- Drag and drop homepage builder
- Logo uploader
- Background uploader
- Thumbnail options
- Social Link widget
- Social sharing for posts
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- oEmbed video support for vimeo/youtube
- Self-hosted video
- Portfolio page templates
- and more…
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Version 1.1.9 – July 26th 2013
- Full support for WPML translation with String Translation has been added - Typography manager has been tailored a bit more to Personal and should cover more elements. New helper text available on Overview tab - Post meta, next/prev links added to customizer
- Typography manager layout fixed for WP 3.6 - Widget debug - When setting up a widget for the first time, the Category should default to All as intended - New Theme Options panel
Version 1.1.8 – July 12th 2013
- Adjusted margin for archive pagination when footer has a color
- Archives pagination improved - Typography manager should now affect elements more consistently - Archives page title now matches other pages
Version 1.1.7 – June 13th 2013
- New Twitter widget added due to Twitter API change. - Updated OpenGraph – you may now set a default site graphic in Theme Options - Updated oEmbed - Portfolio posts will now show featured videos instead of a slider if one is set
- Debug error cleanup - Unchecking Show Author on Posts will no longer hide all of the post meta in the blog list - Moved stylesheets to enqueues. - Fixed script load order to keep admin stuff loading on frontend.We recommend Elegant Theme :