Product DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
!LesPaul is multipurpose, modern, elegant, super flexible, Retina-ready responsive WordPress theme which offers great scalability to fit your needs. The theme gives you streamlined user-friendly admin interface using much less screen real estate than in any other theme – working with !LesPaul is simply pleasure. Well thought, designed and coded, the theme will respond to your content immediatelly. Built for future and using modern, SEO optimized HTML5 & CSS3!
Version 1.8.1 released (on August 13, 2013)
Version 1.8.1 changelog:
- Updated: Code optimization
- Updated: Admin updates
- Updated: Twitter Widget improved
- Updated: Updated plugins (Soliloquy 22.214.171.124, Revolution Slider 3.0.8)
- Fixed: Minor styles fixes
- Fixed: WordPress 3.6 menu creation issue
|Dear customer, please, feel free to leave a feedback/rate the theme in downloads section
of your ThemeForest account after using the theme for some time. Thank you!
Fully Responsive design of this theme will fit your large desktop screen and all the way down through laptop, tablet screen, down to your smartphone. It looks beautiful on any device! Touch gestures are enabled for sliders and other shortcodes.
Sharp Retina (high DPI) graphics will look beautiful on modern high resolution displays. The theme is just ready for future!
Full WooCommerce plugin support will let you turn you website into an online shop with ease!
Endless design options and customization are just a click away in beautiful, easy to use WebMan Admin Panel. Customize and brand even your WordPress administration (including custom admin dashboard welcome widget and login screen)!
Localization support assures you can build multilingual websites with this theme. The theme translation is even optimized and split into several different sections to ease the job for translators. WPML plugin support is assured.
Extensive documentation is included with the theme and in fact built right into WordPress contextual help – so just a click away. You can check out even an online version of theme’s user manual full of video instructions!
Three premium slider are included with the theme! You get amazing Soliloquy slider, LayerSlider and Revolution Slider – worth extra $50 – for free!
Great SEO base offers a huge advantage against other websites! Boost your SEO even more with a plugin. Theme offers a full integration with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin including its SEO breadcrumbs and Google Authorship feature!
Client access functionality is built right into this theme. Now you can give your clients dedicated login and display them only relevant content.
Custom icon set can be easily integrated with this theme as it uses Fontello online font icon generator where you can grab any icons you need. Your custom icons can be used everywhere then: in shortcodes, in icon boxes, in custom portfolio project types, in menus…
Complete demo XML file is ready to be installed. All the instructions (even video one) can be found in theme’s user manual to make the theme ready for your tweaks. And it includes sliders, menus and widgets too!
Custom contact page map design? No problem at all with !LesPaul. Yes, indeed, it is so easy to style even a map on your contact page.
Automatic theme udpates via Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin.
The list of theme’s features goes on and on… Check out the !LesPaul features online on a dedicated demo website with many beautiful page layouts!
Theme offers full integration for popular WooCommerce e-commerce plugin, including its breadcrumbs. And all the theme skining features will work for your store too!
Theme integrates amazing LayerSlider WP – The WordPress Parallax Slider, Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin, and Soliloquy premium sliders (sums up to $50 value deal for free!) which let’s you create impressive sliders/animated banners for your pages using WYSIWYG editor!
!LesPaul looks great on desktops as well as on tablets and smartphones, even the ones with modern high resolution Retina displays! What more, you are be able to choose from 2 different website widths paired with 2 layout options, and if not required, you can disable responsive design.
And surely, you can edit all the theme options using great, beautiful and easy to use WebMan Admin Panel that has been updated and debranded – you can actually put your own brand on it!
What customers say?
Oliver is the best author I have come across and this is one of the finest, well thought-out themes. Buy it, you won’t regret it!
I must tell you that this is an exeptional WP theme. As far as I study and practise it I discover the width and depth of your astonishing work. And your support is absolutely FIRST CLASS.
Must say I’m impressed for the highest quality of your work. I operate with many other themes BUT this one is far beyond any comparison. It’s complex but easy, clean and effective, and allows an almost total customisation. Documentation is exceptionally clear and well done. I wanted to thank you for this piece of a masterpiece.
Insanely great! Documentation, options, design, function, all awesome. I don’t believe it is so good. Thanks a lot!
NOW I can say, THIS IS THE BEST THEME I WAS WORKING WITH TILL THIS DAY!!! (and i use WP for more then 6 years now…). And your support is even better! You have in this theme all you need! If you think of a theme for you, this is the best you can find!
I have one thing to say about your theme: THIS IS THE BEST THEME I BOUGHT FROM HERE… YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH…
!LesPaul theme is the best!!! if you are deciding which theme to buy, you surely wont regret buying this one.
you rock! Thanks for the updates with users related posts (as we spoke) and some other cool updates. You have the best support I ever had with theme templates. 10 stars!
I want to affirm what a mindblowing theme this is. It brings smart functionality and ease of use which help turn WordPress into a powerful CMS. It has one of the most advanced skinning capabilities I’ve ever seen allowing styling every panel on the page. It includes intelligent extras such as inbuilt file compression, wordpress security tweaks and google map styling and the support is excellent. I want to thank Oliver for all his hard work towards creating the ultimate theme.
Awesome support – highly recommended!
Everything is so neat, organized, fast loading, intuitive, and user-friendly. Oliver’s customer support is friendly, superb, and FAST.
Amazing support. Wonderfull design. New releases listening customers needings. What else do you need for a perfect theme!
Your theme is awesome and the structure of your theme for setting up a website works great. Besides that your service is perfect. Keep on doing the good thing!
!LesPaul’s Design Features
- Retina (high DPI) displays support
- Clean modern 100% responsive design, wide or narrow, boxed or fullwith layout (boxed or fullwidth layout can be set even per page basis and per website section basis!)
- Cross browser compatibility
- Infinite colors and backgrounds + any page, post, project or staff profile page can have its own page or main heading area background
- Complete control over website’s design (watch preview video)
- Custom fonts (any, not just Google WebFonts)
- CSS3 animations and effects
- Child themes support
- Customizable login screen and WordPress admin area – you can match those to your brand
- Color-coded widgets and widget areas in WordPress admin for better orientation
- Stylable maps with multiple location markers (each marker with its own dedicated info bubble)
- Touch enabled effects
- Use your own custom set of icons (choose from more than 1300 Retina ready icons) – super easy integration with Fontello
- …and much more
!LesPaul’s Content Features
- Popular WooCommerce plugin integration
- Optional automatic attachments download list generated for posts and pages
- Page and post options available specially for each page template / post format selected (you won’t be bothered with irrelevant options) and all served in a compact, slick and intuitive way
- 9 different page templates (you can disable unnecessary ones) including “Under Construction” (with countdown timer) and “Landing Page” (with custom menu and tracking code options)
- 6 custom post types (switchable and manageable) for perfect and easy content management:
- WebMan’s famous Content Modules for easy content injection or creating a custom icon boxes
- Categorizable, filterable, multilayout Projects with custom project types (each type with its custom icon; choose from slideshow, image, audio or video behaviour)
- Your clients and/or partners Logos database (categorizable)
- FAQ – categorizable Frequently Asked Questions
- Flexible Prices, price tables
- Basic or advanced (with dedicated staff page) Staff management
- 7 post formats supported (all are switchable – if you don’t need some, they don’t have to bother you)
- 5 different blog layouts (including masonry or Pinterest-like layout)
- Multiple portfolios support with custom project page layout and custom project types
- Great WordPress gallery improvements
- Translation ready (with .PO files included and support for WPML plugin). The theme separates translation into 4 sections for easy manipulation: front-end, basic admin area extensions, contextual help and theme admin panel translation
- Right-to-left (RTL) languages support
- Custom Error 404 page, beautiful search results page and useful author archive page
- Threaded comments
- Switchable additional “Page excerpt” content area (can be repositioned on the website and integrates visual editor for easy content creation)
- …and much more
!LesPaul’s Bonuses and Other Features
- 3 premium slider plugins: LayerSlider, Revolution! Slider, Soliloquy slider + ability to use any slider plugin that supports shortcode insertion
- Several icon packs, website backgrounds, slider backgrounds, patterns and custom graphics (computer monitor, laptop, tablet and smartphone) included in download package
- Easy to use advanced WebMan Admin Panel (white label)
- Infinite number of custom widget areas + flexible widget areas layout (widgets are organized into columns automatically – no need for separated widget area for each column)
- New great Client Access functionality
- Lots of useful shortcodes easily managable with Shortcode Generator, supplemeted / replaceable with Styles
- Switchable theme featuers = great scalability
- Customizable sidebar width, unlimited widget areas (sidebars) set for every page individually
- 6 custom widgets (Contact, Content Module, Posts, Projects, Submenu and Twitter)
- SEO optimized valid HTML5 code (full support for WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin – even its SEO breadcrumbs and Google Authorship feature)
- Seamless integration with popular WP-PageNavi plugin
- Tested and compatible with Jetpack plugin (use its incredible contact form builder or social sharing features)
- Security options
- Theme settings export
- Thorough User Manual with HD video instructions available anytime even online
- Extensive demo content with beatiful page layouts, demo images, sliders and contact forms included in the download package!
- WordPress 3.5+ ready
- Well organized, speed optimized, commented, clean code
- …and so much more really
If you need support, feel free to to ask on dedicated support forum. I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in the queue. Support request sent during weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
Version 1.8 – 25/07/2013
- Added: WordPress 3.6 ready
- Added: Buttons get CSS3 animation
- Added: Applied filters for easier default texts change
- Updated: Project featured image not being listed among project slider images in admin area
- Updated: Scripts and plugins (bxSlider, jQuery ImagesLoaded, jQuery Masonry, Revolution Sider 3.0.5, LayerSlider 4.6.0, Soliloquy 126.96.36.199)
- Updated: Theme admin panel demo settings
- Updated: Navigation walker function
- Updated: Removing WooCommerce PrettyPhoto styling as it is not RTL language compatible and using default theme’s lightbox
- Updated: Admin area metaboxes
- Updated: Twitter widget updated to new Twitter API
- Fixed: Navigation and separator headings on iPhones
- Fixed: Retina logo
- Fixed: Page excerpt saving issue
Version 1.7.1 – 01/06/2013
- Fixed (1.7.1): PrettyPhoto lightbox on gallery (issue introduced in 1.7 update)
- Fixed (1.7.1): Fallback color for form buttons
- Fixed (1.7.1): RTL language fixes (search field in Internet Explorer browsers, animated testimonials content direction)
Version 1.7 – 29/05/2013
- Added: WordPress 3.6 ready
- Added: Option to make the theme sections transparent
- Added: Option to disable theme’s CSS caching
- Added: Relationship option for project custom links
- Updated: Inteligent comment form placement
- Updated: Separator heading HTML rewritten for improved flexibility
- Updated: Major admin area updates
- Updated: Optimized code
- Updated: Accordions and toggles can handle multiline titles
- Updated: Plugins and scripts (normalize.css, Soliloquy 1.5.2)
- Updated: User manual
- Updated: Demo content (added form placeholders for Contact Form 7 sample form)
- Fixed: Fading divider fallback for Internet Explorer 9 browser
- Fixed: Design sections backgrounds removing
- Fixed: Issue with PrettyPhoto lighbox in portfolio lists
- Fixed: Logo description separator issue
- Fixed: Post featured image link on blog page
- Fixed: Minor CSS fixes
- Fixed: RTL languages issues: tour tabs next/prev alignment, testimonials pagination, search field cut off on IE browsers, next/prev project links
Version 1.6 – 30/04/2013
- Added: Search field shortcode to use it in Text widget (for example)
- Added: Current menu highlighting
- Added: Option to display a single testimonial with Testimonials shortcode
- Added: Categories added to Posts shortcode (hidden by default)
- Added: Additional projects filtering using tags
- Added: RTL: Option to swith to force LTR in theme admin areas and metaboxes
- Updated: Code improvements
- Updated: PrettyPhoto lightbox working on “lightbox” class too
- Updated: Option to disable PrettyPhoto lightbox
- Updated: Admin area improvements and fixes
- Updated: Better compatibility with WPML plugin
- Updated: Scripts and plugins updates (jQuery ImagesLoaded, HTML5Shiv, Normalize.css, LayerSlider 4.5.5, Slider Revolution 2.3.91)
- Updated: Twitter widget improvements
- Updated: User manual updates
- Fixed: Responsiveness of fixed header layout
- Fixed: Shortcodes removed from “Posts” widget excerpts
- Fixed: Fixed countdown timer shortcode styles when placed in main slider area
- Fixed: Aligned buttons styles
- Fixed: Main heading icon animation on Internet Explorer 10 browsers
- Fixed: Responsive Logos shortcode styles
- Fixed: RTL languages fixes (masonry blog first post alignment, search results numbering styling, next/previous project links styling, PrettyPhoto styling, icons, countdown timer styling, admin area styling, huge horizontal scrol when Testimonials shortcode displayed on the page)
- Fixed: Archive pages sidebar position
Version 1.5.1 – 9/04/2013
- Added: Styles for WMPL Language Selector in top bar
- Updated: Better de-branding options
- Updated: Comments form texts can be overwritten in child theme
- Fixed: QuickStart Guide not hiding after first theme setup
- Fixed: Staff LinkedIn contact still present even after deleting the URL
Version 1.5 – 8/04/2013
- Added: Comments count in Posts shortcode
- Added: Theme options can be saved/loaded in/from presets files
- Added: Option to display full posts on blog pages
- Added: Custom contact fields in Staff custom post
- Added: Option to set author for custom posts
- Added: Option to set up the animation time in automatic accordions
- Updated: Mobile menu rebuilt
- Updated: Admin area updated
- Updated: Better possibility to handle archive page titles with CSS
- Updated: Front end styles
- Updated: Plugins updated: LayerSlider 4.5.1, Revolution Slider 2.3.8
- Fixed: Intermittent blog pagination issue
- Fixed: Removed “Blog” from breadcrumbs when viewing custom posts
- Fixed: Masonry blog image sizes and other blog display issues
- Fixed: RSS feed featured images size
- Fixed: RTL login button alignment
- Fixed: Alternative Projects widget layout issue
- Fixed: Form inline text input field placeholder text alignment on Safari
Version 1.4.2 – 27/03/2013
- Fixed: Double space in CSS selector causes issue on some browsers
- Fixed: Admin area issue introduced in version 1.4.1
- Fixed: Skype links in [social] shortcode
Version 1.4.1 – 26/03/2013
- Added: Option to change “Zoom/View” text on project mouse hover overlay
- Fixed: Next/prev project link layout issue
Version 1.4 – 25/03/2013
- Added: Right-to-left (RTL) languages support
- Added: Option to swich off the rich Staff pages per staff member
- Added: Navigation left, logo right header layout
- Added: Thirds-based project layout
- Added: Option to open Logos custom link in the same or new window
- Added: Thumbnails navigation for Project image slideshow
- Added: Alternative layout for Projects widget
- Updated: Plugin updates (Soliloquy 188.8.131.52, Revolution Slider 2.3.4 and LayerSlider 3D 4.1.1)
- Updated: Theme updater
- Updated: Admin area styles and functionality
- Updated: Minor front end styling updates
- Fixed: Main heading icon and settings not working for WooCommerce shop page
- Fixed: Redirect page template not working with sub-sub-pages
- Fixed: Border color setup for breadcrumbs section
- Fixed: Search pagination when using Client Access functionality
- Fixed: Removing FancyBox lightbox effect
- Fixed: Active tabs color in main content area issue
- Fixed: Admin area issue on Internet Explorer 9
- Fixed: Internet Explorer 8 image display when image height set
- Fixed: Custom icons font alignment
- Fixed: WebKit browsers menu icons animation issue
Version 1.3 – 06/03/2013
- Added: Countdown timer shortcode
- Added: Compatibility with Advanced Page Manager plugin
- Added: Option to choose stack or one-by-one scrolling in Posts, Projects and Logos shortcodes
- Added: Centered logo and navigation header layout
- Added: Option to display Posts, Projects, Staff and Logos shortcodes in 1 column layout
- Added: Option to display posts from author in author bio on single post pages (set up in “Blog” section of theme admin panel)
- Added: Option to change padding on menu items for better header area styling flexibility
- Updated: WooCommerce 2.0 support
- Updated: Some front end CSS
- Updated: PrettyPhoto works wit “rel” attribute
- Updated: Admin area texts and functionality
- Fixed: Fixed website header area issues
Version 1.2 – 02/03/2013
- Added: Full WooCommerce support/integration
- Added: Navigation accent (hover) color
- Added: Global (optional) active color for tabs, accordions and toggles (defaults to global accent color)
- Added: Main heading area padding adjustable per page/post basis
- Added: Automatic theme actualizations (via Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin)
- Added: Option for bouncing map markers animation
- Added: Support to display gallery in slider area
- Updated: Minor CSS fixes
- Updated: Style.css (also a child theme one) inserted at the end of the main dynamic stylesheet file
- Updated: Revolution Slider updated to version 2.3.3
- Updated: Scrolling posts/projects/logos by one (instead of full stack)
- Updated: Some patterns images optimization
- Fixed: [devider] shortcode renamed to [divider] (backward compatibility preserved)
- Fixed: Social icons styling issues
- Fixed: Styling blog posts list when using WordPress “More” tag
- Fixed: Pagination color change
- Fixed: Sticky header issue
- Fixed: Workaround for main menu flickering issues caused by CSS3 animation bug in FireFox browsers (mainly on unix systems like Mac OS and Linux)
- Fixed: Batch installation of premium slider plugins
- Fixed: LayerSlider issue when button used in slide on Internet Explorer browsers
Version 1.1 – 22/02/2013
- Added: new devider style
- Added: “id” attribute for Separator Heading shortcode
- Added: optional custom CSS textarea in theme admin panel (still recommended to use child themes, though)
- Added: Gravity forms styling
- Added: more options for Screen shortcode (to display content on and above specific screen size)
- Added: “style” attribute for Icon shortcode
- Updated: more speed optimization applied
- Updated: website description into meta title on front page
- Updated: minor updates in styles
- Updated: additional de-branding of admin area
- Fixed: print.css was added into child theme
- Fixed: “flickering” submenu issue
- Fixed: responsive styles of Logos shortcode
- Fixed: portfolio filter word wrapping
- Fixed: zigzag, media left and media right layouts responsive styling
- Initial release