DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
Lana is a one page WordPress theme is a simple yet highly configurable WordPress Theme with multiple logos to choose from, 2 menus (one with icons and one simple) and a blog section with and withouth sidebar. It also has 2 parallax sections, a unique price section, a fullwidht gallery and last but not least a clean contact section. The design is meant to be simple and as flat as it can be. The colors used come exclusively from a flat color palette, the icons are font-awesome icons in the menu and on the content where are icons, the form etc. Overall it’s built on a bootstrap 3 grid and a 22px baseline. The form in the contact section is made with the help of Contact Form 7 Plugin, The map in the contact section is a google map.
The product package also includes the psd Files used to build this theme. The design is very well organized in PSD in Groups and smart objects that are very easy to identify and manage. There are 3 main PSD files (home,blog and post).
- One page WordPress
- Bootstrap 3
- 3 Default logo versions to choose from
- 2 Menu Versions (icons and simple)
- With and withouth sidebar option
- Flat colors used.
- FontAwesome icons (361 icons)
- Google fonts
- Responsive Lightbox
- Mobile (iOS and Android) compatibility
- Mobile Menu
- Contact Form 7 Contact form WordPress Plugin
- Built With Option Tree WordPress Plugin
- Prime Strategy Page navi FREE WordPress Plugin for blog navigation
- Tab navigation widgets
- Custom Logo option
- Custom Widgets
- Custom Menu
- Full width custom and unlimited gallery
- Unique product presentation
- Very customizable
- Smooth Page Scroll
- Drop Down Menu – 5 levels deep
- Each Section is a page
- Order sections how ever you want
- v1.0 – 15 Oct 2013
First version Uploaded
- v1.0.1 – 16 Oct 2013
Fixes a few issues, styles and improves here and there. Here are the fixes:
- Post menu disappeared in certain conditions. It was because of a widget query was not ended properly. Fixed now. - The map in the contact section was not showing because the nav query was messing the query up.Fixed. - Latest posts H4 title had a top margin that was not supposed to be there and was not looking good. Fixed. - Latest posts widget link bug ( the menu was not returning links properly. Fixed now. - Menu bug (on anything other than the home page, on any other pages it was not linking/going home) - it's fixed properly now. - Home menu item is no longer selected if not home (it was selected on certain pages. Fixed.
- v1.0.2 – 16 Oct 2013
- Simple menu type version had a bug, it was not linking properly, fixed now - Implemented Smooth scroll - Small Menu Opacity for mobile fix - Mobile version (device or tablet) does not scroll, it just jumps to the menu section it was highlighted. Scrolling was problematic and flickering menu. Plus it does not make much sense to see the content scroll on a mobile device rather than just jump to the section you need.
- v1.0.3 – 17 Oct 2013
- Disabled scrollwheel on Google map - Footer link was not echo-ing the variable value, link was blank. Fixed - Styled the comment fields Adding placeholders instead of labels. It's much cleaner and nicer now. - Added a new field in the appearance>theme options > blog section For larger columns & Implemented the large columns in the front end - Styled the calendar widget - Fixed an ipad menu portrait bug, it was sticking out of the side before. Fixed. - Fixed Profile container over map bug - Contact section Profile picture container did not allow you to move the map in certain areas. It does now. - Updated documentation
- v1.0.4 – 18 Oct 2013
- Fixed Archive page Large columns bug. It was not displaying properly. It is now. - Fixed a Google map issue. The google map was not loading under certain weird conditions. It was a is_home/is_front_page issue. Fixed now
- v1.1.0 – 21 Oct 2013
- Theme Now supports drop down menu. 5 levels deep. - Theme sections are now pages, you can create as many as you want, in what order you want. - Each page template has it's own custom meta box for settings - Menu links automatically to the section - Select Font-Awesome icon from drop down box (361 options) - Select icon from dropdown inside menu - map works now with embed code - fixed a map bug, map was not working properly. - changed the documentation for the new version - fixed large column bug for blogWe recommend Elegant Theme :